- Upcoming Events
- 2015 Fall Bible Studies
- Still Waters 2014
- Outreach Bible Studies
- Arise - Single Moms
- Single Women
- Married Women
- Military Wives and Moms
- Support Groups for Women
- Moms and Beyond
- Clothing Exchange
- Moms in Prayer
- Fitness Classes
- Prayer Resources
- Bible Study Library
- Facilities Request & Change Form
Women's Ministries at Woodmen Valley Chapel
"Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may prsent everyone mature in Christ" Colossians 1:28
Share the journey in community, connect with women to grow in authentic love. Build on your relationship with Christ and one another through teaching, equipping, seeking the lost, and coming alongside the broken hearted to proclaim the Good News.
- Dive deeper into God's Word through our dynamic, in-depth Bible studies. These studies also provide a way for women to authentically and compassionately share life together. To view a list of our Bible Studies, visit: woodmenvalley.org/thepursuit
- Journey with other women through relevant mentor and support groups for women at all stages of life.
- Gather with women of all ages at our special events and retreats for solid teaching, powerful worship and connecting with other women.
- Serve globally and in our community through our partnership with WVC's Global Impact and ACTS ministries.
- Visit our website links to discover all that is available through our Women's Ministries.
Traci Hollingsworth, Administrative Assistant
email@example.com or 719.388.4959