Women's Ministries Fall Kick-Off
The Word: Closer to Home
A Living Proof simulcast with Beth Moore
If you were with us for the fall kick off simulcast, we want you to know that we loved having you here! What a blessing is was to be with you and hear the message Beth gave. If you were unable to attend and you want to read her new book, Audacious, those are available through Lifeway.
Women's Ministries at Woodmen Valley Chapel
"Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ" Colossians 1:28
Share the journey in community, connect with women to grow in authentic love. Build on your relationship with Christ and one another through teaching, equipping, seeking the lost, and coming alongside the broken hearted to proclaim the Good News.
- GATHER - To dive deeper into God's Word through dynamic, in-depth Bible studies. These studies also provide a way for women to "hold fast" to a confession, "consider" how to live out and "encourage" one another in the process of sharing life together. To view a list of our Bible Studies, visit: woodmenvalley.org/thepursuit
- CONNECT - To connect others with Christ and ourselves with each other. To journey with other women through relevant groups who are in at all stages of life.
- GROW - with women of all ages going deeper in your relationship with Jesus. Learn to apply God's word in your lives and look to the whole body of Christ for encouragement and exhortation. Be a part of our events and retreats for solid teaching and powerful worship.
- CONTRIBUTE - To equip globally and in our community through His church through service and giving. Respond to his working and leading in our lives, seeking to use the gifts he has given us to forward the work of ministry in our world.
- Visit our website links to discover all that is available through our Women's Ministries.
Traci Hollingsworth, Administrative Assistant
email@example.com or 719.388.4959