- Upcoming Events
- Summer Nights Bible Studies
- Still Waters 2014
- 2014 Winter/Spring Bible Studies
- Outreach Bible Studies
- 2013 Women's Fall Retreat
- Clothing Exchange
- Arise - Single Moms
- DreamMakers - Single Women
- Military Wives and Moms
- Support Groups for Women
- Moms and Beyond
- Moms in Prayer
- Fitness Classes
- Prayer Resources
- Bible Study Library
- Facilities Request & Change Form
Women's Ministries at Woodmen Valley Chapel
"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17
Our hope and prayer is that women will grow toward a deeper amazement of God’s grace and compassionately serve Him together through Women's Ministries at Woodmen Valley Chapel.
- Dive deeper into God's Word through our dynamic, in-depth Bible studies. These studies also provide a way for women to authentically and compassionately share life together. To view a list of our Bible Studies, visit: woodmenvalley.org/thepursuit
- Journey with other women through relevant mentor and support groups for women at all stages of life.
- Gather with women of all ages at our special events and retreats for dynamic teaching, powerful worship and connecting with other women.
- Serve globally and in our community through our partnership with WVC's Global Impact and ACTS ministries.
- Visit our website links to discover all that is available through our Women's Ministries.