Women's Ministries Fall Kick-Off
The Word: Closer to Home
A Living Proof live simulcast with Beth Moore
Friday, Sept. 18, 7–9 pm
Saturday, Sept. 19, 8–11:30 am
Rockrimmon Worship Center Auditorium
Cost: $10 + a donation for 1canican
If you need a break from your hectic life, if you need a few hours that will offer days upon days of renewal in your spiritual life, if you need a place to join together with other women who are doing their best to walk with the Lord in this challenging world or if you just need to be spurred on – if that’s you, then you belong with us!
Childcare is available (birth-11 yrs) with 48-hours notice.
Women's Ministries at Woodmen Valley Chapel
"Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may prsent everyone mature in Christ" Colossians 1:28
Share the journey in community, connect with women to grow in authentic love. Build on your relationship with Christ and one another through teaching, equipping, seeking the lost, and coming alongside the broken hearted to proclaim the Good News.
- Dive deeper into God's Word through our dynamic, in-depth Bible studies. These studies also provide a way for women to authentically and compassionately share life together. To view a list of our Bible Studies, visit: woodmenvalley.org/thepursuit
- Journey with other women through relevant mentor and support groups for women at all stages of life.
- Gather with women of all ages at our special events and retreats for solid teaching, powerful worship and connecting with other women.
- Serve globally and in our community through our partnership with WVC's Global Impact and ACTS ministries.
- Visit our website links to discover all that is available through our Women's Ministries.
Traci Hollingsworth, Administrative Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.388.4959