- Upcoming Events
- Summer Nights Bible Studies
- Still Waters 2014
- Outreach Bible Studies
- Arise - Single Moms
- Single Women
- Married Women
- Military Wives and Moms
- Support Groups for Women
- Moms and Beyond
- Clothing Exchange
- Moms in Prayer
- Fitness Classes
- Prayer Resources
- Bible Study Library
- Facilities Request & Change Form
Women's Ministries at Woodmen Valley Chapel
"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters, He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE." Psalm 23:1-3
Share the journey in community with women to grow in authentic love and relationship with Christ and one another through teaching and equipping, seeking the lost, and coming alongside the broken hearted to proclaim the Good News.
- Dive deeper into God's Word through our dynamic, in-depth Bible studies. These studies also provide a way for women to authentically and compassionately share life together. To view a list of our Bible Studies, visit: woodmenvalley.org/thepursuit
- Journey with other women through relevant mentor and support groups for women at all stages of life.
- Gather with women of all ages at our special events and retreats for solid teaching, powerful worship and connecting with other women.
- Serve globally and in our community through our partnership with WVC's Global Impact and ACTS ministries.
- Visit our website links to discover all that is available through our Women's Ministries.
Traci Hollingsworth, Administrative Assistant
email@example.com or 719.388.4959
Esther Owen, Young Adults/Outreach Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.388.4976