Sat, March 1 - Awana Games practice 3-5pm
Sat, March 8 - Awana Games - Palmer Ridge High School
March 12 - Vacation Dress-up Day
March 26 - NO CLUB -- Spring Break
*** Don't forget the Coin Drive for Adopt-a-Club Ecuador ***
2013-14 Awana Club Year (Aug 28, 2013 – May 7, 2014)
Leader Registration: The AWANA program at WVC continues to grow and impact more children. To do this we need over 200 directors, leaders, and support volunteers each year. THANK YOU for investing in the lives of children!
- We especially need: Sparks and T&T Small Group leaders
Child Registration: Select a campus below to enroll your child for a year of learning and fun. The discounted part-year registration fee is $20 per child. Additional fees for handbooks and uniforms may apply. To maintain proper child-to-leader ratios, space is limited and walk-ins will not be accepted.
Club Status: If a club's status is Wait-listed, you may still register your child and spaces will open as we get more leaders. You will not be charged until you have been notified that your child has been placed into active registration. Leaders' children are guaranteed a spot.
Rockrimmon Campus: (map to RR Campus)
- Rockrimmon Cubbies (preschool): Closed
- Rockrimmon Sparks (K-2nd grade): Wait-listed
- Rockrimmon T&T (3rd-4th grade) Boys: Wait-listed
- Rockrimmon T&T (3rd-4th grade) Girls: Wait-listed
- Rockrimmon T&T (5th-6th grade) Boys: Wait-listed
- Rockrimmon T&T (5th-6th grade) Girls: Wait-listed
- Rockrimmon Trek (7th-8th grade): Open
- Rockrimmon Journey (9th-12th grade): Open
Woodmen Heights Campus: (map to WH campus)
- Woodmen Heights Cubbies (preschool): Closed
- Woodmen Heights Sparks (K-2nd grade): Wait-listed
- Woodmen Heights T&T (3rd-4th grade) Boys: Wait-listed
- Woodmen Heights T&T (3rd-4th grade) Girls: Wait-listed
- Woodmen Heights T&T (5th-6th grade) Boys: Wait-listed
- Woodmen Heights T&T (5th-6th grade) Girls: Wait-listed
- Woodmen Heights Trek (7th-8th grade): Open
- Woodmen Heights Journey (9th-12th grade): Open
Awana at WVC
What? Awana is an international outreach program leading kids worldwide to know, love and serve Christ. Awana offers a proven approach to help churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. Club nights include Bible memorization, worship, teaching, and games.
Why? Awana produces results for a lifetime. Among alumni who participated in Awana for at least six years and whose parents were involved in their spiritual growth, 93% still attend church at least weekly as adults and hold a firm belief in God, Jesus, and the Bible. They are also much more likely to read their Bible regularly, serve in their church and community, and share their faith with others. See the complete study: awana.org/alumnistudy
Where? Two locations: our Rockrimmon and
When? Club meets Wednesday nights from 6:15-8pm during the school year. See Club Calendar for exact dates.
Who? Awana is for children 3 years old (by September 1st and potty-trained) through 18 years old. Registration is required.
Who Else? In order for this program of nearly 700 clubbers to function--WE NEED YOU! Please complete the Leader Registration to serve.
Questions? Contact our WVC Awana Coordinator, Stacey Hightchew at 719.388.4950